Defined Men....

First things first, Let's get this straight from the start, I personally find muscly men repulsive!
Do women really "dig" this look on a bloke? Really, deep down?

Apparently there is a risk in the UK of Young men taking risks to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, God only knows why somebody would put themselves through this.

I cringed when reading this...
"Women generally like defined, big blokes. It's like going back to caveman times - I'm the king of the castle."
Have I said this before? I sure has heck don't! ... Put me right of my jam sandwich now!

Seriously Giving yourself steroids? to make yourself look more "beef", Turn into a completely different person, with Mood swings... Depression, Hair loss ( yes men! you could loose even more hair) the list goes on.

And what is it all for?? Pure bloody vanity.......

No Response to "Defined Men...."

Post a Comment

 

Followers

My photo
London, Middlesex, United Kingdom

Copyright © 2010 nonsense All rights reserved.
written with total nonsense in mind